Click here to visit the Arts & Sciences Advising page
Click here to visit the Biology Advising page
Upon declaring a concentration in Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, each undergraduate student will be paired with a Faculty Mentor. Faculty Mentors provide guidance in the following ways:
- Help students explore experiential opportunities (internships, service, research, and study abroad)
- Discuss career goals and paths to those goals
- Discuss preparation for graduate school/professional programs
- Discuss minor & elective options and how these relate to discipline and student interests
- Help students understand course details and how they relate to career goals
- Provide EEB professional development
- Inform students of EEB and UT resources available to them
Click here to visit our Mentoring Map
Get the courses you need, get relevant experience, get connected with the community, and get ready for life after graduation with the help of our mentoring map!
Grads Mentoring Undergrads Program
EEB has a Grads Mentoring Undergrads Program, which allows you to meet with graduate students who share your interests in order to learn more about EEB careers and research opportunities. Click here to apply (Google Form), or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.