The easiest way to give to the department is to give online, by clicking the Give to EEB link above. The “EEB Enrichment Fund” should be pre-selected for you. If not, you can write in the name of this or another EEB fund where indicated.
By donating online, you can use your credit or debit card to set up a variety of types of gifts:
- One-time gifts;
- Gifts made in installments;
- Recurring gifts (e.g. monthly, annual);
- Matching gifts (for companies in UT’s online database).
If you prefer to donate by check, please make your check payable to The UT Foundation, and indicate the “EEB Enrichment Fund,” or other fund to which you would like to contribute, on the memo line. Mail the check to:
Department of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
569 Dabney Hall
Knoxville, TN 37996-1610
The Development Office at UT can help you set up planned gifts to EEB, including the following:
- Bequests in a will or living trust;
- Naming EEB as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy;
- Property, stock, or other investments;
- Life income gifts.
EEB Departmental Funds
EEB has several departmental funds to support our vision of excellence in science education.
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Enrichment Fund
- Undergraduate and graduate research
- Travel funds for students to participate in meetings and workshops
- Other departmental activities that are in need of support
- Mulholland Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Environmental Sciences
- Graduate Research in Ecology and Evolution Fund
- H. R. DeSelm Graduate Award Fund
- D. Etnier Ichthyology Museum Fund
- L. R. Hesler Herbarium Support Fund
- Field Botany Fund (also supports ecological field work)